In these tough economic times, it takes more than a cookie cutter resume, a few references, and a work history to land a job.
The PeoplePower Workforce Readiness system will teach you how to get on the “A” list and become the candidate for the new opportunity.
By following the PeoplePower Workforce Readiness step-by-step instructions, you will:
- Follow three easy steps to position yourself as a prime candidate.
- Write a resume that opens doors.
- Learn how to say what employers want to hear.
- Find the career you want.
The PeoplePower Workforce Readiness system is successful because we assist you with:
- Finding a career through the eyes of the employer.
- Uncovering skills and abilities necessary to obtain employment.
- Penetrating the hidden job market.
- Making you a valuable resource sought out by employers.
Our program is successful in assisting people from all walks of life including
- Unemployed individuals
- Individuals looking for the right career
- People with disabilities
- Older Adults
- Re-entry from Prison
- And Many More
It can be very confusing when struggling to find employment while dealing with other life situations… we have a direction for everyone.